Shimano Chaine XT CN-HG95 10s Chain (138 L)
Shimano XT CN-HG95 10-speed Chain
The directional Shimano CN-HG95 10-speed HG-X chain specifically for MTB and Trekking is the next evolutionary step in shifting technology. This chain stays smooth, saves weight and improves overall system performance.
The all-new, directional 10-speed HG-X chain specifically for mountain bikes is the next evolutionary step in shifting technology. This chain stays smooth, saves weight and improves overall system performance. HG-X chain with directional design: The right side is optimized for switching the front, the left for rear. For use with: XTR/DEORE XT/SLX.
Product Features - Shimano XT CN-HG95
- Use: MTB, Trekking, E-Bike
- Model: CN-HG95
- Group: XT Dyna-Sys
- Type: HG-X 10-speed super narrow
- Directional design: Yes
- Chromizing Treatment Link Pin: Yes
- Pin Link Plate: SIL-TEC
- Roller Link Plate: SIL-TEC
- Connector: Connecting Pin
Links (choose variant)
Note: The HG-X chain is not compatible with other, designed for road bikes 10-speed circuits.
- All MTB / Trekking 2x10-speed and 3x10-speed shifting systems
Weight (manufacturer information)
- approx. 273g (114)
Scope of delivery
- 1 x Shimano XT 10-speed Chain CN-HG95 incl. Connecting Pin
Pas de commentaires des clients pour le moment.